Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's that time of the year again...Christmas!!! Christmas is my all time favorite Holiday of the year & that's why I always start decorating the 1st of November. Let's face it...if you don't start early...you really don't have time to actually enjoy it. It usually takes me like 2 or 3 weeks to get everything just the way I like it & then most of the time I get more ideas which takes even longer. I hope that everyone enjoys decorating for Christmas as much as I do.






Instead of using the wreath I made last year...I decided to make another one & I love love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You start early!! We start the week-end before Thanksgiving..because we are gone Thanksgiving week-end. It's nice having it done and being able to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete